Developer-led cohousing [was: Can anyone help the UK...
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 05:23:37 -0700 (PDT)
This is just a cross reference to a thread with a subject line that did
not indicate what it was about very well.

The original message on 8 Aug 2008 from Sarah Berger started:

 Three of us from the UK met several developers at the US Cohousing
 Association conference in Boston last month and learnt a lot about the
 developer-led model of building cohousing.  I am project coordinator of
 the UK Cohousing Network and any advice you could give our fledgling UK
 Cohousing Network would be very valuable. If you have experience of this
 approach we would really like to hear from you.