Re: VACANCY RATE POLL - Is Cohousing Overbuilt? How many vacancies at ...
From: Oliveau (Oliveauaol.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:13:38 -0700 (PDT)
Forgot to mention this is at Catoctin Creek Village outside of Wash,  D.C.
We also have a couple of small rentals available.

-Kevin Oliveau

In a message dated 8/13/2008 9:29:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
robert [at] enocommons.org writes:

> Hey  Tom,
>     We have two houses on the market right now  (plus  about 10 empty lots).
> They've been on the market for most  of  2007.  We are atypical of coho
market
> as these are  single-family homes in  the $500-800k range.
>
> Hope that  helps,
> -KB0

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017