Re: Very quick question
From: Tom Hammer (thammer302yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:28:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone,

Many thanks for all the wonderful and timely help regarding the question below. We now have data from 25 communities about the sizes of their common houses which we'd be glad to share. It's in Excel format. Do we have a Google docs section where additions and corrections could easily be made?

There are some details and qualifiers which you might be interested.

Tom Hammer
Concord Ecovillage
southern Chester County
--hoping to have an acceptance from a landowner today...