Re: Cohousing Developers
From: Ann Zabaldo (ann.zabaldogmail.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:22:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!

Do allow me to add my company, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC to the list of developers. We're based in McLean, VA and currently work w/ in an hour's drive of the Washington, DC area. Like Wonderland Hill, we use a joint venture development model.

We are presently working on an "age focused" cohousing project for folks 50+ in the sweet little historic town of Clarksburg, MD about 45 mins. from DC.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village
Washington, DC