Re: Any Small Places for Rent
From: Joelyn Malone (JKMalonecomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 18:39:40 -0700 (PDT)
Monterey Cohousing Community in St Louis Park MN has two smaller units for
sale, one of which may be available for rent if the current owner doesn't find
a buyer at the price she's looking for. These are both listed on our web site,
MontereyCohousing.org. Very unusual for us to have two places available at
once; owned by two sisters.

* The larger of the two is just under 1100 square feet; it's one of our
newly-built townhouses and has direct access to our courtyard (and beyond that,
our woods). It's for sale at $210,000.

* The smaller unit is about 450 square feet. It is one of the "apartment-style"
units in our large Victorian Mansion that we've converted into 8 living units plus 6000
square feet of common space. Her asking price is $95,000. I don't know what she would
charge for rent.

Contact information for both of these is listed on the web site along with a description of our community, which is nestled in 2.5 acres of lawns,flower gardens and woods in one of the western suburbs of Minneapolis.