"NOT Home Alone" Workshop with Dene Peterson, Sat. Sept. 13th
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:31:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all!

I want to alert you to an upcoming workshop w/ Dene Peterson, founder and developer of ElderSpirit Community in Abingdon, VA. See the full workshop flyer with complete details by going to

http://www.cohousing.org

website and clicking on the link on the right hand side of the Home Page that starts NOT Home Alone.

Dene is one of the great movers n' shakers in the cohousing movement for folks 50+ years and wiser. The first community is so successful she is now starting a second ElderSpirit Community in the same town!

We are fortunate that she is willing to come to the DC area to talk about creating community - specifically a spiritual community for boomers, empty nesters, elders, et.,al.

This is a workshop that will be of use to anyone starting out to build a community ... cohousing or not.

My company, Cohousing Collaborative, has a cohousing project underway in Clarksburg, MD targeted for 50+ folks but this workshop is open for anyone to attend -- you don't have to be involved in our project. We just want to get the word out that cohousing for "seniors" is alive, well, and kicking! And one of the great leaders in the field will be leading this presentation/workshop!

Thank you!

Any questions do please call or write.

Ann Z.

Best --