Honeymoon
From: LouHarr (LouHarraol.com)
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 23:58:03 -0700 (PDT)
Two Acre Wood
60 mi. N of S.F. Ca.
Sonoma County

Hello,

I recognize several of the things that have been mentioned  about an early
honeymoon period.
I often describe TAW as having had a honeymoon time when it  was like summer
camp for grown ups here.
We had managed our own development, found the land, planed the  design,done
the landscaping, raised the $$. We had only 14 units plus a Common  House.

We had all been so involved that we were thrilled to finally  be living
together. We had a wonderful time working (it seemed like  play)together to
finish
up several projects and learning how to organize  and share our place. Rob
Sandelin came 3 times and taught us  about
ways to manage ourselves.His realness and perspective set a  great
tone of respect for one another.

We also had exhaustion from the building time. Everyone worked  and half of
us had little kids.

I never would have described us as inward looking--we were  taking care of
our needs at that time.

This is a small town and we had fostered connections to  support getting our
permit as well as building relationships here. Several  members were/are
active in local affairs and politics.
Other developmental stages came along for us as they do in  regular
relationships.

Louise Harris

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-Volkswagen-Jetta-2009/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00030000000007