Re: Do You Have a Kids Team?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:11:08 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 18, 2008, at 5:52 PM, Michael Barrett wrote:

To our great amusement the boys (primarily) thought this idea was the
greatest, it was carried by acclaim and they promptly signed up to patrol and impound
their friends' and neighbors' toys!

Kids are always harder on themselves and other kids than adults are. They also know more about who is "faking it." That's why the kid courts work so well.