Re: affordable small homes
From: Caroline (caro4321earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 23:10:33 -0700 (PDT)
I was very impressed with the very small (350 square feet?) homes by Walt Quade shown on this web site:

www.smallhomeoregon.net

I highly advise checking it out. There are several floor plans, including complete cabin, master bedroom and closet only, studio etc. for about $40,000. They look small but very livable... All else you need is land.

I am quite comfortable living in 750 square feet. It's almost too much for one person. Any more would be difficult to heat and keep clean.

--Caroline Skinner / NW Portland