Re: Map of Cohousing Communities - North America
From: Michael Barrett (mbarretttoast.net)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 07:51:59 -0700 (PDT)
My experience is the same as Fred's - see below the line

Evidently Google automatically logs me in when I click the map URL with the
result of no coho info and the three lines  "Cohousing Communities - North
America" to the left
If I then click "Sign out" up at top right on that page, the coho info is
filled in and the communities are listed in the column on the left.

Michael Barrett
Shadowlake Village, VA