Re: question about resurfacing decks
From: S. Kashdan (skashdancablespeed.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:17:38 -0700 (PDT)
Answers below:
> Information needed to properly answer your question,
1) What material is your deck made of?
2) What is it's present finish?
>James

>So, we would like to know if any other cohousing group has   experience
> with either or both of these products, and, if you do, what can you   tell
> us about it.

Hello James,

Our decks are plywood, and the original (and current) surfacing is Polycoat
Products Coating System.

Whatever you can tell us about either product or the comparative durability
and general quality of the two products we are being offered for
refinishing, Pacific Polymer Industries Inc.'s polyurethane 5001 & 6001
product, and Sonoguard, a polyurethane product, will be greatly appreciated.
We know the two prices, but, not the actual or relative quality and
durability of the two products.

Many thanks in advance for whatever you can tell us.

In community,

Sylvie Kashdan
skashdan [at] cablespeed.com
Jackson Place Cohousing