Re: Daybreak Cohousing has its construction loan!
From: lienjud (lienjudaol.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:41:23 -0700 (PDT)
congratulations!

judith Lienhard
Cascadia Commons Cohousing

-----Original Message-----
From: Terri Huggett <terrihug [at] msn.com>
To: 'Cohousing-L' <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>
Sent: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 4:34 pm
Subject: [C-L]_ Daybreak Cohousing has its construction loan!

There is joy in Portland today! At long last, after many trials and
tribulations, Daybreak Cohousing closed on its construction loan today!

First, we celebrate!!!!!

Then, deconstruction of the current buildings on the site begins Thursday and construction of our 30 units and Common House will follow soon after.

Our community and supporters have rallied. We are very excited to pass this
huge hurdle. Hooray!!!

Terri Huggett
Daybreak Cohousing
Portland, Oregon
Daybreakcohousing.org

Where, needless to say, we are celebrating tonight! Within sight of the
property and the construction trailer.