Re: condo association bookkeeping?
From: Larry Miller (larry.millercharter.net)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:40:07 -0700 (PDT)
Our bookkeeping services cost about $350 per month for a community with 36
units. Cost should be
somewhat related to the number of units, but may be proportionally higher for
smaller groups.
The going rate seems to be $35 per hour and, typically, 9 or 10 hours per
month. That does not
include any report preparation which is done by a community volunteer.

Larry Miller
Oak Creek Commons