Re: Online Meal Software
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 05:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
On 8/22  Sharon Villines  wrote:

> We had a discussion some time ago about an online sign up software for
> meals. Is this still available/operable?
>
> Is anyone hosting it or does a local community have to understand how to

That discussion took place almost exactly a year ago, a big day was
8/21/07.  See ( currently ** ) the archives index at:
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/mail12.html

In addition to Tim's system there was a hosted system from Ken Lewis
discussed see the description at:
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg26519.html
which has a link to a demo system.

Ken, with your system, people who do not cook/clean not permitted to eat?
That is, can only a subset of the community come to common meals?
Can people come infrequently without working (and maybe pay more ala
"work or pay" ?)  How about this at other communities?

** The URL's cohousing-L archives index pages change as new messages are
posted.  I keep an periodically updated page with
Links to Cohousing-L Archive Index pages by date    at:
http://l.cohousing.org/arc-dex.htm

Fred

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org

  • Online Meal Software Sharon Villines, August 22 2008
    • Re: Online Meal Software Fred H Olson, August 23 2008