liability insurance for forming group?
From: Kristen Simmons (simmonskristengmail.com)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 20:00:15 -0700 (PDT)
Any thoughts or suggestions for a forming group on liability
insurance? A marketing event that we might take part in requires this
insurance. It also seems like a good thing to have, given that we have
public events at least once a month at various meeting spaces.

I'm trying to figure out where to get it, and what kind of policy to
get. Not to mention how to describe cohousing to an insurance agent.
Currently, we are organized as a small business, but very shortly we
will be an LLC. We are in Massachusetts.

Thanks in advance,
Kristen