What are your Forming Group's needs that an Established Community might help meet?
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:23:03 -0700 (PDT)
Since I'm visiting a bunch of established Cohousing Communities over the
coming months, I have another question for the Coho-L participants that are
members of Forming Groups.

If an established Cohousing Community (or its individual members) were
willing to help your Forming Group, what would you, as a Forming Group
member, like them to provide or help with?

Donna, the Cohousing website editor, is also a Forming Goup member. She
responded to this question in the mail I'm forwarding below.