Re: What are your Forming Group's needs that an Established Community might help meet?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:30:37 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 25, 2008, at 7:23 PM, Craig Ragland wrote:

If an established Cohousing Community (or its individual members) were
willing to help your Forming Group, what would you, as a Forming Group
member, like them to provide or help with?

Along with Donna's response about sharing documents, I would add flyers -- recruitment materials. Which flyers worked? Which posting places worked,

I"m not a member of a forming group but when I was, that's what I wanted and couldn't understand why they weren't available for download from the Cohousing website.

Sharon Villines
Save Our Planet; it's the only one with chocolate!