Re: Very Quick Question
From: John Faust (wjfaustgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:51:39 -0700 (PDT)
Donna,

The problem is that the members area really isn't a wiki where collaborative
documents are built. It is a highly focused listserv (and maybe blog). That
just narrows the search but doesn't build knowledge from the widely
scattered bits of information. I think something like the IC
Wiki<http://wiki.ic.org/wiki/Main_Page>is what is being suggested.
Quite a knowledge base has accumulated there. I
would guess that is an option.

John Faust