Re: Very Quick Question
From: John Faust (wjfaustgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:09:27 -0700 (PDT)
No reason not to use it. It already contains quite a few good
articles/documents and our forming group has made extensive use of them. I
think Rob Sandelin actually contributed a number of those articles. The only
drawback is that specific wiki engine. It, like the existing Cohousing US
wiki, uses MediaWiki--the same one used by Wikipedia. The editor can be
awkward for beginning wiki contributors. A Google Site might be easier to
use. It is the reformulated JotSpot wiki recommended by Rob. It has a very
familiar looking editor.

John