Re: What are your Forming Group's needs that an Established Community might help meet?
From: Kristin Wells (cbuilderddgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:15:55 -0700 (PDT)
We've had some great help from our existing cohousing communities - both in
advice/sharing of information. Also, we've used one of their members as an
outside facilitator. And held a couple of our events/workshops in their
common house. This has been very beneficial and helpful both as a place to
meet, but also giving people the image and inspiration that is sometimes
needed. I'd like to see more facilitation swapping among communities here
and hope to try to help this happen once my workload on the building project
lightens up.