|Two Bedroom Condominium Unit at Takoma Village in DC||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)|
|Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:25:49 -0700 (PDT)|
(This unit cannot be shown until mid to late October but units with the same floor plan can be seen. Sharon)
Two Bedroom Condominium Unit for sale by owner in Takoma Park DC.A two-bedroom, two floor unit with 2 1/2 baths, approx 1200 sq ft is available at Takoma Village Cohousing in the Takoma Park neighborhood of Washington DC at 6827 Fourth Street NW (between Aspen, Butternut, and Blair). Two blocks from the Takoma station Metro stop on the Red Line and numerous bus lines, and just a few blocks from old town Takoma Park MD with its many restaurants, shops, and weekly Farmers Market.
• The first floor features a living/dining area, seperate sitting area with gas fireplace, a pass-through to the kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, disposal, and breakfast nook and half-bath. Sliding glass doors lead to a private deck off the living-room.
• The top floor has a master bedroom with two closets (one walk-in) and tiled full bathroom. Second bedroom is adjacent to a second tiled full bathroom. In hall is a closet with an upgraded Maytag laundry center.
• Throughout are extra large energy-efficient windows, sprinklers, and commercial fire alarm system. The unit is wired for a security system, Energy-efficient ground source heat pump provides economical heating and air conditioning, as well as preheating water for the electric water heater.
• The Condo fee covers high speed internet hardwired throughout, natural gas, and water. It also includes use and maintenance of common grounds, exterior of all buildings, and the Common House, which offers a kitchen and great room for community meals and parties, living room, children’s playroom, office, music room, workshop, laundry room, exercise room, and two guest rooms.
• Takoma Village is a child friendly cohousing community of 43 units of many sizes from small one bedrooms to four bedrooms with full basements. There are 65 adult members and 21 children, ranging in age from newborn to 80+. Takoma Village enjoys a lot of outdoor space for an urban community: A green, a piazza with a fountain, a hot tub, toddler’s playground, and a fenced South East corner grassy, treed area. Read more about the community at www.takomavillage.org
The objective of cohousing is to create an old-fashioned neighborhood. Community members hold a number of social events each month including meals. Operations and maintenance are self-managed by members and each member is expected to keep themselves informed of community issues since decisions are made by the full community using consensus. For more information about cohousing, see the Cohousing Association's website at www.cohousing.org
Asking $450,000 Contact: Beth Henriksen, owner. Cell: 202-421-8673 Email: worldterp2b [at] yahoo.com
- (no other messages in thread)
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.