Re: Non-standardized houses?
From: balaji (balajiouraynet.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 18:55:38 -0700 (PDT)
Cindy,

We will certainly be trying to avoid the cookie-cutter look at the UTAH
VALLEY COMMONS.  Some of the houses will be lot-developed, which means
greater variation that you might typically find.  All of these questions
are currenty under consideration, and you are welcome to join the
discussion if living in Utah appeals to you.

Best wishes,

Charles W. Nuckolls
Utah Valley Commons
www.utahvalleycommons.com