Arboretum Cohousing Movein!!!
From: Dirk Herr-Hoyman (hoymanddanenet.org)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 06:27:31 -0700 (PDT)
Arboretum Cohousing (see http://arboretumcohousing.org) is pleased to be
moving into 1 of it's 2 new buildings on August 29, 2008. Within a few weeks the Arbco community that are onsite will swell to 20 households. By the end of
October we are projecting it to be 32 our 40 homes.

This is the culmination of over 4 years of hard work of a group that was determined to create a 2nd cohousing community in Madison, with John Merrill being the driving force that kept the vision alive. I salute everyone who worked to provide this great cohousing opportunity, with a mixture of retrofit and new construction
to Madison Wisconsin.

We are having our 2nd Land Day celebration this Saturday August 30. This is the community's birthday party! For the first time, it will be held in our new Common House.
Look for photos on our web site http://arboretumcohousing.org !
If you happen to be in the area on Saturday, do drop in and say hi!!!

Yours in new community --Dirk

--
Dirk Herr-Hoyman
Arboretum Cohousing in Madison, WI