Re: competing special needs
From: James Kacki (jimkackimts.net)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:28:28 -0700 (PDT)
A simple common-sense solution might be that the needs of those who already live in the community take precedence over the needs of those looking to join the community. It doesn't seem right or fair that an established community member might be forced to leave because of the needs of someone wanting to join. The people already there ARE the community and anyone wanting to join must want to join those specific people and their circumstances.
James