Re: What are your Forming Group's needs that an Established
From: R.N. Johnson (cohorandayahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:05:53 -0700 (PDT)
I second the usefulness of access to documents.  I was surprised when several
communities we contacted about LLC documents told us that they had paid good
money for theirs, and therefore did not want to share them.  One of the most
helpful things we got from an established community was the opportunity to hold
a retreat and a few orientations in their common house, in exchange for
participating in a workparty. The chance to talk about our dreams of cohousing
in an existing community, and to ask questions of passing cohousers really
firmed up our resolve to make our dream into reality. Randa JohnsonNew Brighton
CohousingAptos, CA