Re: Community Improvement Grant Panel
From: Catherine Scott (cwscott2msn.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 15:12:28 -0700 (PDT)
Dave, does it require in person involvement or can it be on line?
Thanks, Catherine Scott in Evergreen> From: davewann [at] comcast.net> To:
cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org> Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 06:59:36 -0600> Subject:
[C-L]_ Community Improvement Grant Panel> > > > > CoHoUS Wants You> > The few,
the proud... the community grant evaluators! (Or "jurors," if> that> sounds
more prestigious.) Yes, the CoHoUS Board is searching for four> EXCELLENT>
volunteers to help evaluate Community Improvement Grant submissions, due>
October 31.> This is your chance to be a good cohousing citizen and serve the>
cohousing "nation."> > Do you have a few hours to give to this worthy project?
We have specific> criteria to guide the ranking process, and we anticipate a
fairly small> field> of submissions. Please contact Dave Wann in Harmony
Village if you're> interested, willing, or not above being bribed. davewann
[at] comcast.net (303)> 216-1281> > >