Cohousing in France?
From: spam (spamimpeticos.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 19:14:27 -0700 (PDT)
I am looking for a Cohousing Group in Paris, France.  I came across some
archived messages looking for the same thing on the Cohousing-L Mailing
List from 2006:
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg23268.html

I have tried to contact a few of the people that participated in that
discussion without any luck.  I've also done some searching on the
internet, also without many leads.

I noticed that Matthieu Lietaert specifically mentioned that Cohousing was
expanding to France in this article:
https://www.cohousing.org/cm/article/europe.  Does anyone know how to get
in touch with Matthieu?

My husband and I may be moving to Paris next year.  We have been following
the Cohousing movement in the States for some time and would love to
participate in a community in France.  We will be in Paris next week and
are hoping to follow up on any Cohousing leads while we are there.

Thank you for your help!

Ginny