Re: cohousing in France
From: luk jonckheere (L.Jonckheerescarlet.be)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 12:12:35 -0700 (PDT)
I am looking for a Cohousing Group in Paris, France.
I noticed that Matthieu Lietaert specifically mentioned that Cohousing was
expanding to France in this article:
https://www.cohousing.org/cm/article/europe.  Does anyone know how to get
in touch with Matthieu?

Hello,

This is the adress of Matthieu Lietaert, he lives in Italy now. His sister is one of the 21 members (owners) of Cohousing 'La Grande Cense' near Brussels.
   Matthieu Lietaert
Please note change of email: matthieu.lietaert [at] EUI.EU (not iue.it anymore)
   European University Institute
   Social and Political Sciences V
   ia dei Roccettini, 9
   50014 Fiesole (FI)
   Italy
   Fax: +39-055-4685 298

As far as I know there is a number of Ecovillages in France but no cohousing communities yet. They call it COVOISINAGE (=co-neighbourhood) or HABITAT GROUPE (as the french speaking in Belgium call it)

There are some initiatives of mailing groups of people exchanging ideas and information, and looking for starting groups :