Re: A Conversation on the Economic Crisis: How To Do It?
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:57:31 -0700 (PDT)
Donna - and others,

What seems implied by the list of leaders so far, is that this
conversation may be focused on creating new cohousing? (although Rob,
Rick, Jim, Katie and Laura all live in different cohousing
communities).

Is this about creating new communities - or does the scope include,
say, foreclosures on existing cohousing homes? Or would foreclosures
and the risks of them be dealt with in a separate, future call?

Craig