Saugerties, NY CoHo lot available: more info
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:55:43 -0700 (PDT)
I want to thank you, sharon, for letting folks know how wonderful it is here. Which I omitted! I need to add some information about Cantines Island. I realized I had only described the available lot. After 7 years of meeting every two weeks, we built and moved in just about 11 years ago. We started with 12 households, now have 17, and if the corner lot person is a member, that will be it for us. We do not have plans to expand and expand.

We have quite a bit of waterfront property, even an old boathouse. In, as Sharon beautifully described an incredibly gorgeous area, 100 miles North of NYC. We are on the Esopus, just before it joins the mighty Hudson River. The Clearwater docks around the corner for the Winter, and we are invited to monthly potlucks with the Winter Crew who work on this beautiful vessel. It is the boat that thanks to Pete Seeger, goes up and down this mighty River, offering nature education and song.

Anyway, I won't go on and on. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail! thanks, Ruth J. Hirsch
Cantines Island
Saugerties, NY