Re: CohoUS Conference Call
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:31:46 -0700 (PDT)
Since Donna told me, I know how many participants - there were a few more
than 100 attendees and almost all stayed on for the whole call... the actual
count is inexact because some callers came on and off a few times during the
call. If you did attend, we'd really appreciate your feedback on how we can
make the next one even better... the link to the survey is on the Cohousing
homepage.

I just finished processing the MP3 audio recording and the quality is OK
considering, that it is a recording of a phone call. The MP3 file (about 9
Megs) should be posted on the Cohousing Website in the Members Area in the
next day or two. There will be a link to it on the Cohousing Website home
page when its available.

Like Ann, I encourage discussion on Coho-L of any of questions raised here:

http://www.cohousing.org/cm/news/conversation_questions

Donna, Lisa Poley, and I reviewed the questions we had as we planned the
call yesterday. It quickly became was clear that a moderated panel phone
call was not quite the right forum to try and address such a huge number of
specific questions... many of them require considerable unpacking and dialog
- and the diversity of topics is just too great. You can look forward to
more specific calls from Coho/US in the future.

We believe the call was a great success at addressing things broadly. And we
hope that the FREE recording will be very helpful to some and interesting to
many.

Stay tuned for more coho-goodness to come from Coho/US.

Craig