Re: Common house reservations
From: Larry Miller (larry.millercharter.net)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:16:05 -0700 (PDT)
This was a discussion topic when we first moved in. People talked about setting
limits and there
were all sorts of ideas put forward. In the meantime, there was a calendar on
the bulletin board
and the guest rooms were reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Ultimately, no different
policy ever emerged and this has worked well for over 4 years. Occasionally,
typically at
Christmas or Thanksgiving, there might be several people wanting the room at
the same time.
Sometimes, other members with an extra bedroom have put up guests. So far, we
have not had any
abuse of the privilege and it simply hasn't been an issue.

Larry Miller
Oak Creek Commons