Re: reservation calendars, paper vs. electronic. was: Common house reservations
From: Denise Meier (neesiesonic.net)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:06:56 -0700 (PDT)
I have found the email issue to be pretty interesting here, too. we have a number of people who wish we didn't do our coho business via email, but it's just too convenient to stop.

in the late 70's i lived on a kibbutz - no phones, let alone email. the bulletin board was the heart of the place, you'd go there to see what was going on....kind of miss that here.

denise
two acre wood
sebastopol