help plan the 2009 national conference
From: Grace Kim (graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 23:57:11 -0800 (PST)
As you may know, the 2009 National Cohousing Conference will be held in
Seattle next June.

This will be the first year that we are switching over to an annual
conference.

While we have already started the planning process, we are looking for
few more key volunteers to help with the planning - we will send out a
separate call for volunteers to help with logistics closer to the event.

If you are interested in participating in the greater cohousing movement
beyond the walls of your community, I welcome you to join our team.  We
are planning some exciting changes and welcome your input and
assistance.

While there are lots of opportunities to help, these are some specific
areas that require attention:

Exhibits

Saturday night dinner/auction

Please contact grace [at] schemataworkshop.com if you are interested in
getting involved.