Re: Celebrating Obama's victory/Conservatives in Cohousing
From: R.N. Johnson (cohorandayahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:05:06 -0800 (PST)
We do not have any conservatives in our cohousing community, but I hope
eventually that will change.  It is always hard to be the only_____ in a
group.  We had a couple of families from a conservative local church visit us
last year. They decided our community was not for them, but went off eagerly
making plans to start their own.  I think community is perceived as "liberal"
in much the same way that religion is often assumed to be "conservative".  The
reality is more complex.
Randa Johnson
New Brighton Cohousing
Aptos,CA