Re: Best Places to Advertise for New Members
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 05:03:09 -0800 (PST)
With all this talk about WHERE to advertise...I think we often don't spend
enough time talking about HOW and WHAT to advertise - what is the message or
image we're trying to convey.  I've seen many groups (not just cohousing,
but nonprofits and even businesses) spend lots of money on ads in good
venues but then the ads are poorly executed -- unclear, visually boring,
poorly timed, etc.

Member of FrogSong, Cohousing in Cotati,CA
eris [at] erisweaver.info
707-338-8589
http://www.erisweaver.info

fa cil' i tāt: to make easier