Online Advocacy for Cohousing?
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 11:01:38 -0800 (PST)
Katie McCamant, co-author of the Cohousing book, suggests that Coho/US
might encourage more online commenting when relevant articles appear
in the press.

Part of what stimulated this idea is a new article in Ode Magazine,
that Katie references (link below). It deals with family living
situations broadly, with two paragraphs on cohousing - near the end.
At this posting, it has two comments - both about family living
situations unrelated to cohousing.

For quite some time, we've posted more noteworthy articles we discover
(through various alerts, etc.) on the Cohousing Website, but have not
played a role promoting any particular actions, we've just making them
available.

What do you think about this? Coho-L users have provided links to
articles for years. Does it make sense to start highlighting ones that
allow public commenting? Or making suggestions about ways to encourage
more cohousing?

Craig