Recording for Call-in #2: "Current economy and forming groups" is now live
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:14:56 -0800 (PST)
If you go to the Cohousing Website, you'll find the link to the
Call-in #2 recording in the upper left corner of the home page - where
we try to post cool recent stuff.

http://www.cohousing.org

We also have a survey available for feedback for those who have heard
Call-In #2; either live (yesterday) or via the recording (at any
time). We have another volunteer lined up to make a transcription from
the recording, so that will be added to the website soon - hooray for
volunteers!

Another change to the home page you might note is that the "New
Cohousing in the News" section is more prominent.

In addition to publication dates, we also added new "(comment me)"
links to news articles with "Reader Comments" on the Newspaper's or
Magazine's website. Some articles draw many comments from people with
questions about cohousing - or even some axes to grind. Coho/US wants
to make it easy for people who are more knowledgable about cohousing
to find current news and add their points of view.

--
Craig Ragland
Executive Director

Please consider a gift in support of Coho/US. Click here:
http://www.cohousing.org/contribute