Re: condo association accounting services
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 18:43:25 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 8, 2008, at 9:28 PM, Diana Carroll wrote:

Can you say more about how you interact with your bookkeeper that requires
him/her to be local?

Mail is an issue but I think it is helpful that she knows the businesses in the area and knows the habits of the utility companies, etc. She does more than just process checks, or at least we hope she does.

She manages both facilities and financial stuff for 18 local properties. We find that we do better on facilities than anyone else does so we just use her for financial stuff. She has a book keeper in her office.

Perhaps it's just psychological.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines