Sawyer Hill Ecovillage in the news
From: Ellen Keyne Seebacher (ellepobox.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 05:49:56 -0800 (PST)
Since other newspaper articles on cohousing have been mentioned this
past week ... the Sunday _Boston Globe_ just had a nice piece on
Sawyer Hill Ecovillage (Mosaic Commons and Camelot Cohousing):

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2008/12/07/building_community/

We were impressed to note only a couple of minor errors (like implying
there's a single "central common house" serving both neighborhoods --
there's one for each).  The article even mentioned that we still have
homes available, so overall, we were quite pleased. :)

        Ellen Seebacher
        Mosaic Commons (Berlin, MA)