What are communities doing now that we are hitting difficult financial times?
From: vicky wason (vlwasonhotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 05:35:05 -0800 (PST)
What are communities doing now that we are hitting difficult financial times?
I have lived in cohousing for 10 years.  I would like to hear what, if
anything, communities are doing to prepare for the financial down turn?

Do you have a process for late or delinquent HOA fees?
Do you have a process for forgiving delinquent HOA fees?
Has any community had to take legal action towards a member that doesn't pay
HOA?
Any foreclosures that communities have dealt with?

Any advise on these subjects would be appreciated.

Vicky Wason
Wasatch Commons
Salt Lake City, UT