Re: What are communities doing now that we are hitting difficult financial times?
From: little bee (mrbouchez06aol.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:46:01 -0800 (PST)
referencing Robert's post on his experience while out of work -
what an incredible story and i can only add that i think part of that is
reflective of the culture of north carolina.? i am amazed at the people in this
part of the country who truly help their neighbors, even outside the co-housing
experience.? - i see it every day here in greensboro in a quaint little
neighborhood called fisher park.

i also feel somewhat a kinship with enocommons in a strange way?so?Robert's
story from their cohousing prompted me to?write?- my on again/off again spouse
and roomie is an nc state graduate-go?red! - ?(undergrad and post) as well as
an honest-to-goodness Eno tribe descendent so you guys are sort of my family so
to speak :)?? -