Re: 1 Bedroom Rental at Coyote Crossing in Santa Cruz
From: Philip Ralph Grinslade (prgrinsladeyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:54:08 -0800 (PST)
Dear Kristina,

Thank you for the information on the rental at Coyote Crossing in Santa Cruz.
I would like to know the details of its availability and what is expected in
the form of negotiating with you with respect to this.  I am a retired scholar
that hopes to continue study within the UC system and Santa Cruz is a location
of special interest for many reasons.  Thank you.

Yours truly,

Philip Grinslade
619.838.5137