Re: Cohousing Forum at RMIT University
From: Hans Tilstra (hans.tilstrarmit.edu.au)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 21:23:26 -0800 (PST)
Earlier this year Lou Sauer ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Sauer ) and I
orchestrated a Cohousing Forum at RMIT University, where I work.

Small teams of architecture students listened to the cohousing dreams of three
groups who were on my Melbourne Cohousing Network mailing list.  Students
enjoyed the opportunity to work with real clients, people interested in
cohousing gained excellent opportunities to grapple with "champagne taste &
beer income", and the resulting designs were very diverse and very impressive.A
small (but beautiful) sample of the work is shown on
http://architecture.rmit.edu.au/Projects/cohousing.php .

:-) Hans
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~cohouse