Two Oakland CA cohousing communities featured on KGO-TV
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 00:23:59 -0800 (PST)
Cohousing LIstserv Friends,

They fit a lot into 4:07 minutes......We're quite pleased with this feature story that appeared on our local (SF Bay Area) ABC nightly news program.on Monday evening. And I'm personally tickled to think how easy it is for folks who live all over the country, hey, all over the world, to be able to see it such a short time after our local showing. Swan's Market Cohousing and Temescal Creek Cohousing, both in Oakland, are featured as is commentary from Cohousing Partners (that would be Ms. McCamant and Mr. Leach, aka Katie and Jim).

See for yourself at http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/assignment_7&id=6557465.
Joani Blank
Swan's Market