(no subject)
From: Diana Leafe Christian (dianaic.org)
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 17:51:35 -0800 (PST)
I'm writing to thank all of you who offered advice to my friends in the cohousing community with the emotionally disturbed teenager.

And to those of you who offered insights about the problem of possible emotional disturbance/mental illness in cohousing communities in general.

I passed your emails along to my friends, but first deleted all your names and community affiliations (since I don't know Cohousing-L's policy on this, and didn't want to presume it was OK to share these list serve postings.) Anyway, my friends in this community got the benefit of your thoughts and suggestions, and I really, really appreciate your help.

Diana Leafe Christian
Ecovillages newsletter
http:///www.EcovillageNews.org

Diana [at] ic.org (new address)

www.DianaLeafeChristian.org

Author of Finding Community and Creating a Life Together

Sign up for "ECOVILLAGES," my free bimonthly newsletter: www.EcovillageNews.org