Re: Homeowner's Association - Reserve Audit
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 10:55:43 -0800 (PST)
We are going through this right now, we hired one last month. I have not
personally seen the results yet, I suspect they will surface at the next
general meeting. I understand his results showed us what we already knew,
that our reserves are fine, but I have not seen the details.   We choose the
cheapest one since the ONLY reason we did this is due to the new WA state
law.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood
About 6 miles from Songaia