Re: Is there any cohousing project in Upstate NY?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 09:15:14 -0800 (PST)
Linda Gluck <treehouse [at] netstep.net>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

I answered Elke Petra Palm's inquiry about NY cohos and will share my
note here:

Greetings Elke,
I saw your inquiry about an upstate NY coho. The towns you mentioned
are in our area (Rosendale) just 75 miles from NYC, and we are Legacy
Farm Cohousing, a coho in development. We own a farm and have
designed our houses with geothermal heating, cooling, and hot water