Re: SPAM-LOW: What would you like in your cohousing.org news section
From: Pam Rank (pamrankfresnocohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 12:15:50 -0800 (PST)
I like the format Craig - & I agree - I like the article & think there may be a
more personalized intimate portrait of cohousing  from online local pubs.

Different persons are going to respond differently to different articles (how
many more times can I fit different in this sentence?) so a good cross section
seems wise. I admit to feeling a little bombarded with bad news lately... keeps
me awake worrying at night & so some sort of hope - people working, living,
playing  together to make things better is both a nice break but also hopeful.
And... from a marketing perspective a positive tool.

Pam.
Fresno Cohousing, Marketing/Sales