Housesitting at Hearthstone in Denver
From: Patty Hodgins (phodgidcomm.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:02:02 -0800 (PST)
I will be traveling from February 19 to March 5 and would welcome a housesitter during that time to keep my 3 lovable cats company (and, yes, to scoop out their litterboxes). Hearthstone is a cohousing community within a new urbanist development just 10 minutes from downtown Denver with handy bus lines. You can walk in 2 minutes to a Starbucks, liquor store, and Sunflower Farmers Market, as well as to cool little shops and restaurants just a bit farther away. The community shares 2 common meals a week, and the common house has a great gym in the basement. My unit has one large working bedroom upstairs and spacious living area with 2 used-for-other-purposes bedrooms downstairs; there are full baths up and down. Contrary to popular belief, Denver is not buried in snow throughout the winter. You are just as likely to encounter sunny days with highs in the 50s. There has been good snow in the mountains, however.

If you might be interested, please send me a message at phodg [at] idcomm.com. Photos of adorable cats available upon request.

Patty Hodgins